You are requested to please review this policy periodically, to be aware of any such changes.
What information does berrybay.in collect?
The information we collect/receive from customers is utilized to customize and personalize the services and features to meet your requirements.
We may collect the following information:
- Personal details like name, DOB, gender, location, etc.
- Contact information including email address
- Website, newsletter and other preferences that you may specify
- Information about the products you bought from us like product details, place of purchase, delivery address or date, etc.
- Information collected while you were using our services/products. The items viewed by you or added to shopping cart.
- Information gathered when you visited our website like your IP address, browser software, device and application settings, hardware activity, etc.
Use of collected information
- The information may be used to understand the needs of customers and provide them with enhanced services and products
- We may share the information about you or received from you with our corporate associates, vendors, agents to help process your request
- It can be used for internal record keeping
- The information can be used to enhance the website experience as per your requirements
- Under no circumstance, shall we sell, trade, lease or share your personal information with third parties without your permission.
What about cookies?
- Cookie is a small file stored by a web server on a browser. It helps in enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user like their needs, preferences, likes and dislikes
- They help us to monitor and analyze web page traffic data, which enables us to improve our website in order to tailor the customer requirements.
- Cookies do not grant us the access to your computer or any information other than what you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites. These websites may collect personally identifiable information about you. However, once you leave our website, we are in no way responsible for the protection and privacy of your information on such websites. You are advised to exercise caution and go through the privacy statement of the website in question.
We have stringent security measures to safeguard your privacy and prevent the loss and misuse of information shared with us. Our website makes use of electronic and procedural safety measures to ensure the safety of your data.